Amps Electric Bikes Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018). We collect information about you for 3 reasons:
- To process your order
- To provide you with the best service possible.
- To store details of where our products have been sold in case of a product recall or a need to send advice for safety reasons
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. Unless it is for safety reasons.
The type of information we will collect about you when you place an order or register on our web site includes:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit card details
- Products purchased and serial numbers
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not transfer or sell your information. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of your enquiry or order
- To send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested
- To understand the buying behaviour of our registered users
- To perform other general marketing and promotional activities focused on our products and services
- To work with social media providers – such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – where we interact with you on social media
- To deliver advertising across various social media and other online platforms (e.g. Goodle, Facebook)
When you place an order we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card’s expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of the status of your request. We may also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
By submitting information to us you consent to the collection and use of this information.
Your e-mail address will be used to communicate with you about your order and products purchased.
Your e-mail address will be used for our marketing purposes unless you unsubscribe. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time by emailing us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and have security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to and disclosure of your personal information.
We will not pass your information to any third parties. You can also email us to stop receiving any information about us and our services by emailing us at email@example.com